This may be shown to children in a class setting or used for a teacher who wants to discover new teaching ideas.
This video Bible lesson covers the fall of man in the Garden of Eden.
- God knew man would sin before He ever created them. God had a plan to save man from his sins BEFORE the foundation of the world.
- Ephesians 1:4 says, “He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him.”
You may also download patterns for the letters here: https://kidsbibleclassideas.com/gospel-letters/
The BAD NEWS is that everyone sins when they become old enough to be held responsible by God for those sins. God does not want anyone to be punished if they are truly sorry for their sins.
The GOOD NEWS is the Gospel of Jesus Christ! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 tells us that good news.
- WHITE – Genesis 1:27, “God created mankind in his own image.”
- BLACK – Rom 3:23, “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- RED – Romans 5:8, “While we were sinners, Christ died for us.”
- BLUE – Romans 6:4, “We have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.”
- BLUE/WHITE – Psalm 51:7, “Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”
- GREEN – 2 Peter 3:18, “Grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
- GOLD – Rev. 2:10, “Be faithful until death and I will give you a crown of Life.”